Sunday, February 6, 2022

                 Taking a Chance on Love / Cabin in the Sky by Benny Goodman and His  Orchestra (Single, Big Band): Reviews, Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate  Your Music

Hey!! This week I picked “Taking a chance on love” by Benny Goodman! I really like this song!! I think this song has such a good upbeat feel to it making it easy to sing along and want to dance. I have been listening to this song on repeat because I like jazz and especially this song. I love the words trying to get people to see maybe it’s not such a bad thing to love someone and try a relationship. I think the words are so good because there are so many people who are afraid of relationships and think that they’re not worth it. My favorite part is how it just puts you in such a smiley and happy mood. But my favorite line is “We’ll have our happy ending now, taking a chance on love” because you never know if it will work if you don’t give it a shot. Another line in the song goes “I’m gonna give my all again, taking a chance on love” the way Benny Goodman describes the story of a woman or a man afraid of a relationship finally being able to love again and be okay with a relationship I this is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of song! I really love how you talked about not only the song, but the personal meaning you got out of it. I love songs that are easy to sing along to and make you want to dance (even if it's not technically a "dancing" song). I really like how you talked about relationships and not being afraid to try. I've been married for a year and a half and love that I took that chance on love. Great break down of the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this song as well. I love the trumpet at the first. I loved how you talk about the lyrics and what they mean. I definitely beat to this song it makes me tap my foot for sure.I think the way your broke down this song and talk about was perfect. I also the idea of taking a chance on love. It was cute song.

    ReplyDelete

  What’s up y’all! Now we are to the music I listened to growing up! These songs are so fun for me to listen to. The song I picked this week...