Monday, February 14, 2022

                    Rainie 🌻 — "Finally I get to the last car, and I threw down...

This week I decided to do my blog on “Sh-Boom” by the Chords. I think this song is so fun, it’s just so upbeat and exciting. This song puts you in such a good mood and makes me want to watch cars of course! It makes me want to go drive down a really well-lit street with people I care about and just have fun laughing and talking listening to this song as we drive down main street. I think the lyrics of this song are so sweet, he is saying life could be a dream with you, if I could do things with you and spend my life with you. I think he really likes this girl and wants to be her boyfriend and what better than to be writing this on Valentine’s Day. I don’t feel like this song is really fitting for a Valentine’s Day drive however it is still a really sweet song about a cute couple. This song is the feel of a happy sunny day turned into a pretty night with the hopes of a fun adventure. My favorite thing about this song is that there is so much character to it, there’s never a dull moment just like how the adventure should be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ireland!! I love this song, and it automatically makes me think of cars every time I hear it! It is honestly such a good song that can make you happy by just listening to it. I really like your insights on this song.

    ReplyDelete

  What’s up y’all! Now we are to the music I listened to growing up! These songs are so fun for me to listen to. The song I picked this week...