Monday, February 21, 2022

                            The Beach Boys Good Vibrations GIF - The Beach Boys Good Vibrations -  Discover & Share GIFs

Hey, this week I picked “Good Vibrations” by the beach boys! I grew up listening to the Beach Boys along with other people like Simon and Garfunkel or Billy Joel. My dad loved both of them so I listened to them when we would be driving places while I was growing up. So, I am super familiar with all of them especially the Beach Boys! This totally brings me back to my childhood when I listen to it, and it just makes me happy thinking about all those time driving in the car with my dad to random places. I think this song has kind of a different feel to it. One moment its loud happy and in a major key, but the next its quiet and in a minor key. I think it is interesting because of this, it is not like many other songs with the feel. The start of this song could make you feel like it’s a sad song and then all the sudden “I’m picking up good vibrations” and sure enough the song does pick up good vibrations. I think that’s one of the coolest parts of this song is that they totally go with the words and the beat.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, me too! My dad has a wide variety with his taste in music and I grew up listening to his playlist a lot, car rides being one place too. And one group that was frequent on it was the beach boys. They are definitely a very fun group to listen to. Now their songs remind me of my dad! And so true, it brings back good memories and they're literally singing about good vibes.

    ReplyDelete

  What’s up y’all! Now we are to the music I listened to growing up! These songs are so fun for me to listen to. The song I picked this week...