Monday, March 28, 2022

 The Number Ones: Tina Turner's “What's Love Got To Do With It”

What’s up!! This week I decided to do my blog on What’s Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner. I decided to do this song because I think she is such an interesting female vocalist. I also think this song in general is very interesting, because at first, she talks about his touch and makes it seem like this is a sweet love song, but then she goes on to explain there’s no love, it is just physical, and she uses the word “logical”. I think any relationship is illogical, they always happen at the most inconvenient times, or something makes it difficult for you two to be together. So, I think it is funny that she talks about it being logical and not being in love because then I really don’t see a point in having the relationship. She also uses the line “who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.” I think the reason she is saying what does love have to do with it is because she is afraid of getting hurt, she doesn’t want her heart broken like it probably was in the past. I think this song is really good and is kind of fun for what the message is, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  What’s up y’all! Now we are to the music I listened to growing up! These songs are so fun for me to listen to. The song I picked this week...